* Considering the current COVID-19 pandemic situation, FAST-zero ’21 moved from hybrid to full online conference.
All delegates, including those presenting papers, are expected to register for the symposium.
|Deadline for Presenting Author Registration||August 6, 2021 (JST)|
|Deadline for Online Registration||September 30, 2021 (18:00 JST) ＊1|
- *1: Online registration will be suspended from September 14 to September
2016 due to system settings for the online symposium site.
- * All deadline dates are in Japan Standard Time (JST).
- * The deadline date is based on the arrival date of your application form and the confirmation of your payment of the registration fee to the Registration Office.
*All payment must be made in Japanese Yen.
*10% consumption tax is included.
|Until Aug. 6 (JST)||Registration fee includes|
- Resident of Japan (Hybrid / Online Only)
- (Online Only)
|Presenter: Students (Online Only) *2||JPY 30,000||
Until Sep. 6 (JST)
From Sep. 7 (JST)
|Registration fee includes|
|Delegates (Online Only)||JPY 40,000||JPY 40,000||
|Students (Online Only) *2||JPY 30,000||JPY 30,000||
- *2: Student rate is applicable only to those who have student status at the time of symposium and not to be students who have a full-time job. Students are required to submit a scanned image file (in either jpeg or pdf format) of their student ID which shows the validity period via online registration form.
Payment should be made in Japanese yen, and can be made by Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, Diners Club, AMEX or JCB) only.
Receipt can be downloaded from your registration account.
After you complete on-line registration, payment confirmation e-mail will be sent to the registered e-mail address automatically. If you do not receive any e-mail message within 24 hours, please contact the Registration Office.
Log in ID and Password for Online symposium site
Registrants until September 13
To be announced before the Symposium.
Registrants from September 17
To be announced by payment confirmation e-mail or appeared on your registration account after confirming your payment. Please note that the ID and Password for Online symposium site are different from ID and Password used to log-in the registration account.
Changes of Registration
Please revise your personal information by logging-in to your registration account. If you would like to change your registration category, please contact the Registration Office.
Notice of cancellation must be made in writing to the Registration Office <firstname.lastname@example.org>. The following cancellation fees will apply, based on the date when the office receives your cancellation notification. However, if you are the author of the papers listed on the symposium proceedings, your registration fee will not be refunded.
|Date of Cancellation||Cancellation Fees|
|Until August 20, 2021||50% of Registration Fee|
|From August 21, 2021||100% of Registration Fee (No Refund)|
- * All refund will be made via the credit card which you have used at the registration.
Insurance and Liability
The symposium organizer does not take responsibility for any personal accidents, damages or losses.
Participants are advised to make their own arrangements to obtain health, travel and property insurance before their departure.
Any inquiries concerning registration should be addressed to:
FAST-zero ‘21 Registration Office
c/o JTB Communication Design, Inc.
Business Hours: 10:00-17:00 (Closed on Saturday, Sunday and National Holiday)